Woodcock Family Education Scholarship Program
This fund was established in 1993 by Albuquerque businessman C.E. (Woody) Woodcock and his wife, Dixie, to support students of exceptional promise in the fields of science and math.
The Woodcocks strongly believe the future of this state and the country is dependent on the quality of education.
Scholarships will be awarded to Albuquerque metro area high school graduating seniors.
One scholarship for $11,000 payable over four years is awarded.
- Students with strong math and/or science credentials
- Attend a college or university full time
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.8
- Minimum ACT composite score of 30 OR minimum Math SAT of 600
- This is a merit-based award – DO NOT fill out the OTHER FINANCIAL SOURCES section on page 1 of the Application.
Additional required information and/or attachments:
- Career goals in personal statement MUST include those in the field of math or science. (Should be NO more than 2 pages)
- One reference from a math or science teacher
- One or more references from other teachers, internship or work programs, or community services
Click here for the 2013 application.
2013 Recipient-- Robert Chen