American Advertising Federation-New Mexico (AAF-NM) Scholarship Fund
The American Advertising Federation-New Mexico (AAF-NM) Scholarship Fund has been established to provide scholarships to deserving men and women who intend to enter the advertising profession in New Mexico. The scholarship is intended to provide monetary support to those who would like to pursue an unpaid internship during their junior or senior year of college. One or two recipients will be selected annually for an award of $1,500 each.
•Applicant must be a New Mexico resident enrolled full-time in a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution and in one of the following courses of study:
a. Business with a marketing emphasis
b. Journalism with an advertising emphasis
c. Strategic communications
d. Advertising and marketing
e. Graphic design
f. Fine art
•Applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
•The recipient must receive credit for their internship through their institution.
•Applicant must not receive compensation for their internship
Additional required information and/or attachments:
- A personal essay addressing the following questions: Why do you want an internship? How would an internship compliment your education? How would an internship help you to achieve your future goals?
- The recipient must receive credit for their internship through their institution.
- Provide at least one reference from a teacher or employer
Application and Deadline Information
The next deadline will be in the spring/summer of 2013 for the 2013-14 school year. The application form will be available on this page later this fall.
- Click the Donate button below.
- You will be sent to Paypal's secure site.
Note: You do not need to create a PayPal account to make an online donation.
- Once at PayPal, enter a specific donation amount and click update total.