Services for Professional Advisors
Charitable giving opportunities are limitless, which makes your job as a professional advisor complicated. By asking a few questions, you can determine if giving through the Foundation is right for your clients:
- Do I have clients who care deeply about their local community?
- Does my client give to more than one charitable cause?
- Is a personal or family legacy important to my client?
- Has my client considered forming a private foundation, but is concerned about cost and administrative complexity?
- Does my client want to stay personally involved in the use of their gift dollars?
- Does my client want to receive maximum tax benefit for their charitable contributions under federal law?
- Does my client value sound financial management of contributions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your clients would benefit from knowing more about the Foundation.
We Offer Options. The sophisticated planned giving options that the Foundation offers allows your clients to take advantage of the broadest range of tax-advantaged giving vehicles available today.
We Work With You. As a professional advisor, you stay in control of your client relationships. We offer many ways that your clients can make a gift from appreciated property to various estate-planning options.
We Help Your Client Build Stronger Relationships. We can help your clients build relationships with organizations in our community and sustain, strengthen, and improve programs for years to come.
We Help You Connect Generations. When you help families establish Donor Advised Family Funds at our community foundation, your client begins an ongoing process of involvement with current and future generations. Establishing an endowment fund is simple and can take as little as 1 hour.